Wisconsin Radon & Environmental, LLC is a radon mitigation and vapor intrusion mitigation company specializing in affordable and energy efficient designs. Offering both residential and commercial services in the greater Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Dodge, Jefferson,Racine, Kenosha, Sheyboygan and Fond Du Lac areas.
Why consider a radon mitigation system?
- -Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non smokers according to the EPA.
- -Current Wisconsin radon policies are based on an outdated risk assessment.
- -Radon kills 21,000 people every year, more than second hand smoke.
- -Recent evidence suggests that protracted radon exposure may increase the risk of leukemia, skin, stomach and liver cancer.
- -There is no known safe radon level. The World Health Organization recently lowered their recommendation to 2.7 pCi/L . This is below the EPA’s current action level of 4 pCi/L’s.
Why hire a certified mitigation specialist?
- -Radon Mitigation Systems improperly installed can actually increase your exposure to radon. Fans improperly installed can create positive pressure in the home and lead to the leaking of highly concentrated exhaust.
- -Systems not properly exhausted can lead to moisture damage and radon re-entrance problems.
- -You and your family’s health is far to important to risk with an uncertified contractor.
Wisconsin Radon & Environmental
- -Providing free radon mitigation quotes and consultation
- –We guarantee results below 4 pCi/L
- -Fully certified by the (NEHA), National Environmental Health Association, (NRPP) National Radon Proficiency Program and a current member of (AARST), American Association or Radon Scientists and Technologists.WR&E is also listed by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- -Specializing in affordable mitigation options
- -Serving all of SE Wisconsin, and more
- -Our goal here is to inform, not to scare. Feel free to contact us with any questions, none too big or small.
Wisconsin Radon & Environmental,LLC